- Youtube-Use an ad-block Google Chrome add-on like uBlock Origin. Stop wasting time and stop polluting your information feed.
- Watch at > 2X speed using an add-on like Video Speed Controller and skip forward if the part is insubstantial/ads. Make video as information-dense as text.
- Prioritise educational content that can’t be found elsewhere e.g. talks, interviews, lectures, documentaries. For everything else just read the text equivalent for the higher quality, higher information density and you can fact-check them. Otherwise what you think is educational is just entertainment (even at 3X speed). Exception is tacit knowledge via instructional videos e.g. cooking, sports, haircutting, clinical skills, dancing.
- Prioritise watching entertainment that best uses the video format e.g. visualisers, original movies, original animations, MVs, musical performances, dance performances, surgeries, historical footage, old TV/movies. Listen to songs on Spotify unless the particular version or song are only found on YouTube, listen to podcasts on your podcast app.
- Unsubscribe when a channel is no longer good. Culling unclogs your subscription feed.
- Remember that fun-disguised-as-work will eat all of your free time and trick you into wasting your life.
Drop me an email if you’ve got recommendations! Always appreciated.
- Computer Science
Kurzgesagt Beautiful explainers.
- Why Alien Life Would be our Doom - The Great Filter
- What Happens If We Throw an Elephant From a Skyscraper? Life & Size 1
- The Egg - A Short Story
SmarterEveryDay An American aerospace engineer features science in high speed footage and exotic venues.
- HOW ROCKETS ARE MADE (Rocket Factory Tour - United Launch Alliance) - Smarter Every Day 231
- Mystery of Prince Rupert’s Drop at 130,000 fps - Smarter Every Day 86
- Boarding a US NAVY NUCLEAR SUBMARINE in the Arctic - Smarter Every Day 240
DoS - Domain of Science Dominic Walliman, experimental quantum physicist, maps out different subfields in science.
Objectivity Head Librarian at the Royal Society explains the best items from its archive to Brady Haran
- The Head Librarian (Keith Moore Q&A) - Objectivity 227
- Keith’s Building Tour - Objectivity 231
- See-Through Space Shuttle (with Tom Scott) - Objectivity 197
Vsauce Tangential explainers on scientific, psychological, mathematical, and philosophical topics.
Veritasium Science explainers.
- The kg is dead, long live the kg
- Indestructible Coating?!
- Is This What Quantum Mechanics Looks Like?
Steve Mould Science explainers with demos.
- How a quartz watch works - its heart beats 32,768 times a second
- Tensegrity Explained
- Piezoelectricity - why hitting crystals makes electricity
The Action Lab Science experiments and explainers.
- Making The World’s First Black Plasma (Black Fire Version 2.0)
- What Does a 4D Ball Look Like in Real Life? Amazing Experiment Shows Spherical Version of Tesseract
- Unlocking The Hidden Lasers on Your Phone To Make 3D Images
This Place Explainers.
- How Does Do Science? │ Figuring out what’s true
- The Iterated Prisoner’s Dilemma and The Evolution of Cooperation
- How do we Right and Wrong?
MinuteEarth Short explainers on animal zoology and ecology.
- Why It Sucks to Be a Male Hyena
- Why Can’t Mules Have Babies?
- Why Do India And China Have So Many People?
Dom Burgess Short films that explain science.
- Why Going To Mars Would Be Bad For Your Body
- Is Time Travel Possible? - Could We Travel BACK In Time?
- The Man with The DNA of Two Different People
Liv Boeree Poker champion explains science.
- How LONG is the Earth?
- What’s it like to be a NASA astronaut? Interview with Nicole Stott
- The Future of Humanity Anders Sandberg and Liv Boeree
Hamish Todd Geometry explainers and game design talks.
- What does Zika virus have in common with Islamic art?
- What do golf balls have in common with viruses?
- Wordy tutorials need to end. Why Game Designers should take a “Vow of Silence”
3Blue1Brown Grant Sanderson explains mathematics in geometry, physics, computer science. Every video is excellent, one of the best channels of all time.
- The hardest problem on the hardest test
- Some light quantum mechanics (with minutephysics)
- Essence of calculus (12 parts)
Mathologer Monash University professor explains Maths.
- Riemann’s paradox: pi = infinity minus infinity
- Times Tables, Mandelbrot and the Heart of Mathematics
- A simple trick to design your own solutions for Rubik’s cubes
Numberphile Mathematicians explain to Brady Haran.
- Klein Bottles - Numberphile
- The World’s Best Mathematician (*) - Numberphile
- Billionaire Mathematician - Numberphile
vcubingx Maths explainers using 3blue1brown’s animation library.
- The Neural Network, A Visual Introduction Visualizing Deep Learning, Chapter 1
- A horizontal integral?! Introduction to Lebesgue Integration
- The million dollar equation (Navier-Stokes equations)
Think Twice Short maths visualisations.
Zach Star Maths explainers and engineering parodies.
- This is How Easy It Is to Lie With Statistics
- The things you’ll find in higher dimensions
- Simple, yet counterintuitive mathematics Why numbers don’t always mean what you think
Welch Labs Series on maths, science, machine learning.
- Learning To See [Part 1: Introduction]
- How to Science [Part 1: Music]
- Imaginary Numbers Are Real [Part 1: Introduction]
StatQuest with Josh Starmer A genetics researcher at UNC-Chapel Hill clearly explains Statistics, Machine Learning and Data Science.
- StatQuest: P Values, clearly explained
- A Gentle Introduction to Machine Learning
- StatQuest: Principal Component Analysis (PCA), Step-by-Step
NN Taleb’s Probability Moocs Taleb’s rants on probability.
- How you will go bust on a favorable bet. (Kelly/Shannon/Thorp)
- The Law of Large Numbers and Fat Tailed Distributions
- MINI-LESSON 1: Breaking down intuitively the concept of standard deviation. Why pple don’t get it.
Sixty Symbols Professors explain physics to Brady Haran.
- THAT Black Hole picture - Sixty Symbols
- NEWS: What’s up with Muons? - Sixty Symbols
- Problem with High School Physics - Sixty Symbols
Sabine Hossenfelder The German theoretical physicist explains physics without the hype. She is known for arguing that physics’ dogmatic aesthetic criterion has produced unfalsifiable theories like supersymmetry, and building a bigger collider is not worth it.
- Dark Matter: The Situation has Changed
- Don’t fall for quantum hype
- Did scientists get climate change wrong?
minutephysics Short hand-drawn explainers by physics PhD.
- Bell’s Theorem: The Quantum Venn Diagram Paradox
- Feynman’s Lost Lecture (ft. 3Blue1Brown)
- Time Travel in Fiction Rundown
PBS Space Time Explainers on astrophysics.
Tibees Videos on physics, math, astronomy and the history of science.
- Proving the Most Beautiful Equation Bob Ross Style
- I quit my PhD
- Who has the toughest exams? China vs. India
Looking Glass Universe PhD explains Quantum Mechanics.
- What is Spin? Quantum Mechanics
- The most beautiful idea in physics - Noether’s Theorem
- From being terrible at math to a quantum physicist - my journey
Computerphile Sister channel of Numberphile.
- How Password Managers Work - Computerphile
- Physics of Computer Chips - Computerphile
- Why Electronic Voting is a BAD Idea - Computerphile
Art of the Problem Mini-documentaries on fields like information theory, cryptocurrencies, neural networks, and cryptography, from founding to present.
- How internet communication works: Network Coding
- The Mathematics of Neural Networks
- The Trust Machine (how & why Bitcoin works)
LeiosOS A computer science PhD explains algorithms.
- Simulating Quantum Systems [Split Operator Method]
- How to color complex functions [Domain Coloring]
- The Problem with Research Software Engineering
Two Minute Papers PhD explains machine learning papers.
- OpenAI Five Beats World Champion DOTA2 Team 2-0
- Everybody Can Make Deepfakes Now!
- 5 Crazy Simulations That Were Previously Impossible!
Arxiv Insights PhD explains machine learning papers (longer).
- AlphaFold and the 50-year challenge to solve protein folding
- Face editing with Generative Adversarial Networks
- ‘How neural networks learn’ - Part I: Feature Visualization
Yannic Kilcher PhD talks through machine learning papers.
- Attention Is All You Need
- Yann LeCun - Self-Supervised Learning: The Dark Matter of Intelligence (FAIR Blog Post Explained)
- How I Read a Paper: Facebook’s DETR (Video Tutorial)
Ben Langmead The computational biologist at Johns Hopkins University shares his Algorithms for DNA Sequencing Coursera class (ADS1) for free.
- ADS1: Why study DNA sequencing and computational genomics?
- Hash tables & probability, part 1
- Intro: Indexing
CodeParade Odd maths in game engines.
- Non-Euclidean Worlds Engine
- Marble Marcher - A Fractal Physics Game
- Extraordinary Conics: The Most Difficult Math Problem I Ever Solved
carykh Programming projects like evolution simulators.
Code Bullet Machine learning projects.
Real Engineering Engineering explainers.
- The Insane Engineering of the SR-71 Blackbird
- The Mystery Flaw of Solar Panels
- The Missing Link in Renewables
engineerguy Simple engineering explainers with demos by Bill Hammack, Professor of Chemical Engineering at the University of Illinois.
- The Ingenious Design of the Aluminum Beverage Can
- Plastic Injection Molding
- The Engineering of Droplets and their Formation in a Commercial Inkjet Printer
Practical Engineering Civil engineering explainers with demos.
- What Really Happened at the Suez Canal?
- Why Tunnels Don’t Collapse
- The World’s Most Recycled Material
Mustard Planes, trains, engineering explainers.
- How The US Accidentally Dropped Nukes On Itself And Its Allies
- Why Was This Plane Invulnerable: The SR-71 Blackbird Story
- Why This Train Is The Envy Of The World: The Shinkansen Story
ElectroBOOM Electrical explainers, tutorials, and debunkers with the running joke of the host accidentally zapping himself.
- LIGHTER is a MICROPHONE
- 7 MILLION VOLT TASER (stun… thingy)!!!
- All You Need to Know about Tesla Coil… Almost (OneTesla Part 2)
Technology Connections Consumer tech explainers.
- Brown; color is weird
- Retroreflectors; they’re everywhere, and they cheat physics (sort of)
- Film: the reason some of the past was in HD
Ben Eater Tutorials on electronics, computer architecture, networking.
- What is error correction? Hamming codes in hardware
- “Hello, world” from scratch on a 6502 — Part 1
- The world’s worst video card?
NetworkChuck Network engineering tutorials.
- setup a FREE VPN server in the cloud (AWS)
- EVERYONE needs to learn LINUX - ft. Raspberry Pi 4
- how to HACK a password // password cracking with Kali Linux and HashCat
Darren Lipomi The nanoengineering professor lectures about his advice on academia.
- Scientific Writing, Scholarly Writing, and Bad Writing - Darren Lipomi - UC San Diego
- Mental health, anxiety & impostor syndrome as a student in STEM - Prof. Darren Lipomi UC San Diego
- Scientific publishing and peer review: A human perspective - Darren Lipomi
Boston Dynamics The most advanced robots.
Applied Science Ben Krasnow makes prototypes in electromechanical systems, chemistry, and electronics. Showing his body of work on Youtube has led him to Hardware Engineer jobs at Google, Verily (Google Life Sciences), and even founding Valve’s hardware division. Every video is impressive.
- Electron microscope slow-motion video of vinyl LP
- Etching silicon wafers to make colorful Rugate optical filters (porous silicon)
- The best projects from 10 years of Applied Science
GreatScott! A German guy’s electronics projects, tutorials, and explainers.
- Building a Tube Amp! Does it produce better audio quality though? EB#47
- Make your own Retro Nixie Clock with an RTC!
- Voice-over Microphone DIY or Buy
Quint BUILDs Engineering project series.
- Rain Gutter POWER #1 - How to Harvest Free Energy From Your Roof with a Hydro Electric Generator!
- 2 Liter Bottle Compressor (No Moving Parts)
- Wind Power on a CAR #1- Is it FREE?
Mark Rober Cool projects from ex NASA and Apple engineer.
- Glitterbomb Trap Catches Phone Scammer (who gets arrested)
- Perseverance Mars Rover Landing- Inside Story
- World’s Largest Devil’s Toothpaste Explosion
Stuff Made Here High effort engineering prototypes.
- Explosive Bat: crushing MLB records. Ft: Smarter Every Day
- Automatic pool stick vs. strangers
- Moving hoop won’t let you miss
colinfurze British guy shows his crazy homemade vehicles and inventions.
Tom Stanton Aerospace engineering projects with 3D printed parts.
The Thought Emporium Insane biohacking projects.
- I Grew Real Spider Silk Using Yeast
- Developing a Permanent Treatment for Lactose Intolerance Using Gene Therapy
- Growing Human Neurons Connected to a Computer
styropyro Laser and high voltage projects.
- My Homebuilt 200W LASER BAZOOKA!!!!!
- 2020 World’s most powerful CW handheld laser
- DIY Overclocked Plasma Globe. 2500V to a MILLION volts
Michael Reeves Wacky comedic projects.
How To Make Everything A guy makes everything from scratch.
- How to Make Eyeglasses from Scratch
- Formal Suit Made from Hemp, Cotton, Alpaca, Silk, & Wool
- How to Make $1700 Chocolates From Scratch
Adam Savage’s Tested MythBusters co-host makes props.
- Tour of Adam Savage’s Cave!
- Adam Savage’s One Day Builds: 1000 Shot NERF Blaster!
- Ask Adam Savage: “Do You Lament Being a Generalist?”
Hacksmith Industries Taking fictional ideas from movies, video games & comics, and making real working prototypes.
- 4000° PLASMA PROTO-LIGHTSABER BUILD (RETRACTABLE BLADE!)
- WEAPONIZED CYBERTRUCK!
- Thor’s Stormbreaker DESTROYS ALL (Ultimate Test Video!)
Alec Steele Blacksmith projects.
- Making an Engagement Ring for my Fiancée.
- MAKING A KATANA!!! 1 MILLION LAYERS!!! PART 14 … Finished!
- MAKING A CHEF’S KNIFE!!! PART 1
Allen Pan - Sufficiently Advanced Realising ideas in anime and wacky projects.
- Shooting Masks onto People’s Faces
- How to Vaccinate Anti-Vaxxers
- Shout Activated Mouth Flamethrower (+taser nerf dart winners announced!!)
NileRed Excellent (and long) chemical projects. Every video is interesting.
NileBlue Behind-the-scenes and projects that don’t fit into NileRed.
Periodic Videos Sir Martyn Poliakoff, chemistry professor, explains every element and more chemistry to Brady Haran.
- Rubidium, Water and Indicator (slow motion) - Periodic Table of Videos
- Fighting Malaria with Green Chemistry (Artemisinin) - Periodic Table of Videos
- Liquid Oxygen (slow motion) - Periodic Table of Videos
Every Cell A Universe Explainers on biological topics.
- How does DNA testing work (Complete guide)** **
- 3D printing tissue and organs (Tissue engineering - 2019)
- How to make LAB GROWN MEAT - Synthetic Meat Production
Primer Darwinian evolution simulations.
- What’s a “selfish gene”?
- Simulating Green Beard Altruism
- Epidemic, Endemic, and Eradication Simulations
TierZoo Zoology as if it’s a video game.
Laura Deming Random thoughts on molecular biology from the longevity venture capitalist.
- thought experiment #4: mRNA vs protein - throwing your intuitions out** **
- Thought experiment #1: Walking around a cell
- Random thoughts on evolution
Medlife Crisis Excellent explainers and video essays by a UK cardiologist.
Healthcare Triage A GP explains healthcare policy, medical research, and common health questions.
- Nutrition Studies Are Just Terrible
- You Can Do a Lot to Prevent Some Cancers
- Healthcare in Singapore
Brainbook Neurosurgery life and laymen explainers.
Chubbyemu Odd medical cases narrated by a US doctor.
- A Man Drank 3 Liters Rum Everyday Since Age 13. This is What Happened To His Liver.
- George Floyd Toxicology Report: Explained
- RELATIONSHIPS (are weird)
LegalEagle Lawsplainers, and reviews of legal movies and TV shows, all by a US lawyer.
- Illegal Trading on GameStop? or WallStreetBets: The Stonkening
- Real Lawyer Reacts to My Cousin Vinny (The Most Accurate Legal Comedy?)
- Really Bad r/Legaladvice - Deleting Emails to Avoid Subpoena
Harvard Law School Girl faints, recovers, and gets straight back to her speech.
CGP Grey OG simple explainers.
Tom Scott Mini-documentaries on interesting places, facts, linguistics, and computer science.
- I promise this story about microwaves is interesting.
- If Educational Videos Were Filmed Like Music Videos
- YouTube’s Copyright System Isn’t Broken. The World’s Is.
Knowing Better Long explainers on history, government, psychology etc.
- Extracting Black Gold History of Oil
- American Exceptionalism but as a Religion Mormons
- A Veteran’s Story on Veterans Day
LEMMiNO Mini-documentaries on mysteries by a Swedish guy.
Neil Halloran Very high-production-value animated documentaries.
- The Fallen of World War II
- Simulation of a Nuclear Blast in a Major City
- How sure are climate scientists? Data-driven animation by Neil Halloran
neo Mini-documentaries on politics, geography etc.
- How This Chair Conquered the World
- How One Ship Caused a Global Traffic Jam
- How Cloud Seeding Is Used to Make It Rain
Jay Foreman Very British explainers.
- Why isn’t cycling normal in London?
- Where is the north/south divide?
- Why do they make that noise in PMQs?
Captain Disillusion Special effects artist debunks viral videos.
- Chinese Invisibility Cloak Hoax DESTROYED!!!
- Captain D’s Definitive Guide to TRICK SHOTS
- Escherian Stairwell Deconstruction
RealLifeLore Explainers on countries and facts.
- The Absurd True Scale of Pablo Escobar’s Wealth Visualized
- What Every Country in the World is Best At (Part 1)
- The Problem With the Middle East’s Borders
Geography Now Covers the history, demographics, geography, foreign relations of every country from A-Z.
CaspianReport Geopolitics explainers.
- Why Israel and Palestine are fighting
- Geopolitics of the South China Sea
- Is France the next superpower?
Marginal Revolution University Simple economics explainers from professors at George Mason University.
- How Expert Are Expert Stock Pickers?
- Puzzle of Growth: Rich Countries and Poor Countries
- Marginal Revolution University YouTube Channel
PolyMatter Explainers on economics, business, and geopolitics.
- The Economics of K-Pop
- Demography — China’s Reckoning (Part 1)
- How Hong Kong Built the World’s Best Transit
Wendover Productions Explainers on economics, travel, logistics, and geography.
- The UK’s Failed Experiment in Rail Privatization
- How China Broke the World’s Recycling
- How Amazon’s Super-Complex Shipping System Works
The Plain Bagel Investing and personal finance explainers.
- How Negative Interest Rates Work (And What They Would Mean for the Economy)
- What is Quantitative Easing?
- Investing Won’t Make You Rich (Probably)
Athletic Interest Sports business and economics.
- How Red Bull Makes Money
- Why Nike is Winning
- Cash Cow Tour de France - From Marketing Stunt to Mega Event
Business Casual Big businesses and tycoons.
- How Soros Made A Billion Dollars And Almost Broke Britain
- Fanta: How One Man In Nazi Germany Created a Global Soda
- J.P. Morgan Documentary: How One Man Financed America
ColdFusion Stories of big tech companies.
- How BIG is Volkswagen? (They own Lamborghini, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche..)
- The Struggle of the Original iPhone - The Untold Story
- Enron - The Biggest Fraud in History
John Coogan Startup analysis from the co-founder of Soylent and Lucy.
- What happened to Magic Leap?
- The Saga of Chamath Palihapitiya
- Defending Theranos (It’s not as bad as you’ve heard)
The Armchair Historian Animated war history.
- 2001 Invasion of Afghanistan
- How the Nationalists Won the Spanish Civil War (ft. History w/Hilbert)
- 2003 Invasion of Iraq (Full Documentary)
OverSimplified Animated summaries of history.
The Cynical Historian Video essays on American history.
- 10 Common Slavery Myths
- Patton Based on a True Story
- Woodrow Wilson (pt.1) Historians Who Changed History
Extra Credits Short-form animated video essays every week about game design, world history, mythology, and other subjects
- The 1918 Flu Pandemic - Emergence - Extra History - #1
- Sun Yat-sen - A Killing in Hong Kong - Extra History - #1
- Gamification Sucks… - How to Improve Gamification - Extra Credits
exurb1a Surreal videos on philosophy.
Jonas Čeika - CCK Philosophy Postmodernism, political ideology, pop culture commentary.
- Did the Sokal affair “destroy postmodernism”?
- The Late Capitalism of K-Pop
- The Cultural Significance of Cyberpunk
Xidnaf Linguistic explainers.
- World’s Easiest Writing System: Origin of Hangul (corrections in the description)
- The Linguistics of AAVE
- Untranslatability and Japanese Pragmatics
Langfocus A Canadian on all the languages.
- The Spanish Language and What Makes it The Coolest
- The Russian Language
- How Similar are Japanese and Korean?
NativLang Animated linguistic history.
- What Latin Sounded Like - and how we know
- What Shakespeare’s English Sounded Like - and how we know
- What “Ancient” Chinese Sounded Like - and how we know
Overly Sarcastic Productions Excellent animated summaries of literature, mythology, tropes, history.
- Legends Summarized: The Monkey King (Journey To The West Part 1)
- Trope Talk: Strong Female Characters
- History Summarized: Alexander the Great
Vox Culture explainers. Their stuff on politics is too liberal.
- Rapping, deconstructed: The best rhymers of all time
- Why Route 66 became America’s most famous road
- How Americans got stuck with endless drug ads
Cheddar Cultural and fact explainers.
- The Fake Socialite Who Scammed New York’s Elite - The Vault
- How James Holzhauer Broke Jeopardy - Cheddar Explains
- Why The U.S. Government Decides The Color Of Our Food - Cheddar Explains
All Gas No Brakes On-foot interviews documenting weird parts of America.
Channel 5 with Andrew Callaghan Successor to All Gas No Brakes.
Goldthread Mini-documentaries on Chinese culture in China, Hong Kong, the US, and the rest of the world.
- Obsessed: This Guy Has Eaten at Over 7,000 Chinese Restaurants
- This Hong Kong Shop Has the World’s Rarest Records
- Why Hong Kong Still Uses Bamboo to Build Buildings
Rare Earth Son of astronaut Chris Hadfield documents stories around the world.
- Why Every Japanese Criminal is Guilty
- Death Of A Nation: The Khmer Rouge’s Cambodia
- The Pyramid Scheme that Collapsed a Nation
Great Big Story videos Short mini-documentaries on untold stories around the world.
- Why the World’s Best Mathematicians Are Hoarding Chalk
- The Lone Man Building a Cathedral By Hand
- Cracking the Code of Cicada 3301
South China Morning Post Stories from HK and China.
- ‘Folded man’ stands up straight after 28 years following surgery that broke bones
- Old-school haircut tradition lives on in the hands of Hong Kong master barber Tiger Leung
- China’s Rebel City: The Hong Kong Protests
Life Where I’m From Mini-documentaries on life in Japan by a Canadian and his Japanese family.
- What Owning a Ramen Restaurant in Japan is Like
- Kyushoku: The Making of a Japanese School Lunch
- The Rules that Rule Japan
Paolo fromTOKYO Guides and mini-documentaries on life in Tokyo.
- Day in the Life of a Japanese Mom and Baby in Tokyo
- Day in the Life of a Japanese Manga Creator
- Day in the Life of a Japanese Butcher Shop Owner
WAO RYU!ONLY in JAPAN Mini-documentaries on everything in Japan.
- 420kg Giant Firework Shell Story The YONSHAKUDAMA ★ ONLY in JAPAN
- World’s Best School Lunch ★ ONLY in JAPAN
- Why Japanese Live So Long ★ ONLY in JAPAN
Hoover Institution Peter Robinson interviews conservative intellectuals at Stanford’s convervative public policy and research institution
- Peter Thiel on “The Straussian Moment”
- Thomas Sowell on the second edition of Intellectuals and Society
- Sir Roger Scruton: How to Be a Conservative
Bloomberg Markets and Finance Interviews with execs and investors.
- Bill Gates on AI, Climate, Carbon Tax, Nuclear Power, China
- ‘Black Swan’ Investor Nassim Taleb on Covid Misconceptions, Fed Policy, Inflation
- Ray Dalio on the Economy, Pandemic, China’s Rise: Full Interview
Stanford Graduate School of Business Interviews with top execs.
- Marc Andreessen on Big Breakthrough Ideas and Courageous Entrepreneurs
- Chamath Palihapitiya, Founder and CEO Social Capital, on Money as an Instrument of Change
- Sequoia Capital’s Doug Leone on Luck & Taking Risks
Greylock CEOs interviewed at the VC firm.
- Blitzscaling 11: Patrick Collison on Hiring at Stripe and the Role of a Product-Focused CEO
- Blitzscaling 02: Sam Altman on Y Combinator and What Makes The Best Founders
- Blitzscaling 18: Brian Chesky on Launching Airbnb and the Challenges of Scale
First We Feast
Hot Ones is the best celebrity interview show on YouTube.
- Gordon Ramsay Savagely Critiques Spicy Wings Hot Ones
- Margot Robbie Pushes Her Limits While Eating Spicy Wings Hot Ones
- Bill Burr Gets Red in the Face While Eating Spicy Wings Hot Ones
NardwuarServiette Nardwuar The Human Serviette conducts the best researched interviews of music artists.
- Nardwuar vs. N.E.R.D - The Extended Version
- Nardwuar vs. Billie Eilish (2019)
- Nardwuar vs. Tyler, The Creator (2019)
The Browser Interviews The Browser’s Robert Cottrell interviews writers.
- Agnes Callard on Public Philosophy
- Stephen Dubner on Freakonomics
- Dan Wang on inhabiting the mind of Xi Jinping
JRE Clips Clips from the Joe Rogan podcast.
- Joe Rogan - Elon Musk on Artificial Intelligence
- Joe Rogan & Bill Burr on Unattainable Beauty Standard Outrage
- Real Navy SEAL on What War Movies Get Wrong Joe Rogan and Andy Stumpf
Closer To Truth Interviews with physicists and philosophers, though mediocre questions.
- Roger Penrose - Is Mathematics Invented or Discovered?
- Sabine Hossenfelder - Why the ‘Unreasonable Effectiveness’ of Mathematics?
- Nick Bostrum - Where are All Those Aliens?
Talks at Google By experts, authors, elites.
- Skin in the Game Nassim Nicholas Taleb
- Why We Age and Why We Don’t Have To David Sinclair
- Where Does Growth Come From? Clayton Christensen
The Royal Institution Talks at the Royal Institution of Great Britain and their famous Christmas lectures.
- How Science is Taking the Luck out of Gambling - with Adam Kucharski
- Linguistics, Style and Writing in the 21st Century - with Steven Pinker
- There is No Algorithm for Truth - with Tom Scott
Big Think Interviews and explainers by experts and elites.
- Steven Pinker: Linguistics as a Window to Understanding the Brain
- William Ackman: Everything You Need to Know About Finance and Investing in Under an Hour
- Michio Kaku: The Universe in a Nutshell (Full Presentation)
Intelligence Squared Oxford style debate but I’m here for the talks.
- Steven Pinker on Good Writing, with Ian McEwan
- Daniel Dennett on Tools To Transform Our Thinking
- Karl Ove Knausgaard: The Alchemist of the Ordinary
OxfordUnion Talks and debates at Oxford but I’m also just here for the talks.
The John Adams Institute Guest lectures at the John Adams Institute for American Culture in the Netherlands.
- Francis Fukuyama on The Origins of Political Order - John Adams Institute
- Gore Vidal - The John Adams Institute
- Donna Tartt on The Secret History - The John Adams Institute
Carnegie Mellon University Randy Pausch’s famous last lecture.
- Randy Pausch Last Lecture: Achieving Your Childhood Dreams
- Randy Pausch Lecture: Time Management
- Remembering Randy Pausch
Y Combinator Talks by startup CEOs from the legendary seed accelerator.
- Competition is for Losers with Peter Thiel (How to Start a Startup 2014: 5)
- Sam Altman on Choosing Projects, Creating Value, and Finding Purpose
- How to Win by Daniel Gross
SXSW The conference occasionally has good guests.
- Elon Musk Answers Your Questions!
- Peter Thiel: You Are Not a Lottery Ticket
- Anthony Bourdain as Interviewed by Nathan Thornburgh
RedLetterMedia Everyone’s favourite movie review de facto podcast.
- Half in the Bag Episode 162: Avengers: Endgame
- Starship Troopers - re:View
- Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory - re:View
YourMovieSucksDOTorg Mostly quick movie reviews, but sometimes very long best-movie-of-the-year lists and very long reviews.
Accented Cinema Video essays on Asian movies.
- Why are Chinese Swords not as Famous
- East vs. West: Differences in Story Philosophy (Part 1)
- Learning From Uncle Tat
Every Frame a Painting Video essays about films.
- The Marvel Symphonic Universe
- Jackie Chan - How to Do Action Comedy
- Satoshi Kon - Editing Space & Time
Now You See It Video essays on films.
- Quentin Tarantino and the Poetry Between the Lines
- British vs. American Comedy: What’s the Difference?
- Why All Movies From 1999 Are The Same
Lessons from the Screenplay Video essays on screenwriting.
- The Dark Knight — Creating the Ultimate Antagonist
- Whiplash vs. Black Swan — The Anatomy of the Obsessed Artist
- The Social Network — Sorkin, Structure, and Collaboration
The Royal Ocean Film Society Video essays on movies.
- the bizarre world of fan edits and restorations
- The World of UPA (Part 1 of 3)
- The Alfonso Cuaron One-Shot Sequence
Thomas Flight Video essays on movies and TV.
- Chernobyl - A Masterclass in Perspective
- Why The Wire is one of the Most Brilliant TV Shows Ever
- Why Do Wes Anderson Movies Look Like That?
kaptainkristian Video essays on movies and pop culture.
- Watchmen - Adapting The Unadaptable
- David Fincher - Invisible Details
- Alien - H. R. Giger’s Beautiful Monster
Daniel Netzel Video essays on films.
- Exploring Visual Language and Symbolism in “Parasite”
- Quentin Tarantino’s Jukebox How a Soundtrack Makes a Movie
- Kung Fu Hustle A Love Letter to Hong Kong Action Cinema
The Pop Culture Detective Agency Video essays on gender politics in movies and TV.
- Born Sexy Yesterday
- Sexual Assault of Men Played for Laughs - Part 1 Male Perpetrators
- The Adorkable Misogyny of The Big Bang Theory
The Cosmonaut Variety Hour Reviews and rants on movies and TV.
- The Problem With DC’s Heroes
- Batman v Superman - The Worst Superhero Movie Ever Made?
- Game of Thrones - How to Ruin a Great Show
Nando v Movies Film criticism and rewrites of movies.
- We Need to Talk about MacGuffins
- One Marvelous Scene - The Ultron Afterparty
- Is the Snydercut any good?
Just Write Video essays on screenwriting.
- How MacGuffins Can Ruin Movies
- What Writers Should Learn From Dan Harmon
- Who Is The Best Screenwriter Of All Time?
How It Should Have Ended Comedic animated alternative movie endings.
- How Avengers Infinity War Should Have Ended - Animated Parody
- How Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Should Have Ended
- Villain Pub - Best Picture Summary (Oscars 2019)
Like Stories of Old Video essays on themes in movies.
- Transcending Time Interstellar’s Hidden Meaning Behind Love and Time
- The Metaphysics of Inception – Engaging Ontological Uncertainty
- Lies of Heroism – Redefining the Anti-War Film
The Discarded Image Video essays on movies.
- Wes Anderson : Breaking Formality Deconstructing Funny
- Christopher Nolan Doing It For Real
- The Sound of 80s Movies
Patrick (H) Willems Video essays on movies. Recent uploads are too long.
- What if Wes Anderson Directed X-Men?
- Why Do Marvel’s Movies Look Kind of Ugly? (video essay)
- The DCEU’s Character Problem
Science vs Cinema An astrophysicist reviews the scientific accuracy in movies.
CineFix - IGN Movies and TV Top 10 lists, Things You Didn’t Know, What’s the Difference, and Brilliant Moments, from real cinephiles.
- Top 10 Movie Villains of All Time
- Scott Pilgrim - What’s The Difference?
- 9 Things You (Probably) Didn’t Know About Pulp Fiction
Wisecrack Philosophy in movies and TV.
- Why Our Villains Are Different Now (Thanos, The Joker, Killmonger) – Wisecrack Edition
- Gaze Into the Abyss - Nihilism in Rick and Morty & BoJack Horseman – Wisecrack Edition
- The Office: How Nonsense Conquered the Workplace – Wisecrack Edition
CinemaTyler Mini-documentaries on movie productions.
- Kubrick’s Low-Budget Masterpiece: The Cinematography of A Clockwork Orange (1971)
- The Story Behind the Oil Fire Scene in There Will Be Blood
- The Bizarre Process of Writing ‘North by Northwest’ Screenwriting
The Cinema Cartography Long video essays with excerpts from all the niche movies.
Gigguk OG anime reviews, rants, parodies.
JumpTheShark Best analysis of Evangelion.
- Why The End of Evangelion Is a Happy Ending (Part 1/4)
- Why The End of Evangelion Is a Happy Ending (Part 2/4)
- Why The End of Evangelion Is a Happy Ending (Part 4/4)
Crunchyroll The anime streaming platform has a guy do very comprehensive timelines and explainers.
- All 37 Evangelion Timelines Explained - Anime Explained
- The COMPLETE One Piece Timeline (1999-2019) - Anime Explained
- EVERY Gundam Timeline Explained
Adam Neely A bassist explains music theory.
- Why the Katy Perry/Flame lawsuit makes no sense
- What is the most difficult piece of music?
- The most elegant key change in all of pop music
Polyphonic Video essays on music artists.
- Time The Dark Side of the Moon Project
- What Makes Jimi Hendrix Such a Good Guitarist
- How Taylor Swift Shaped the 2010s
misteramazing Video essays on music.
- No, not all popular music sounds the same.
- Vaporwave: Genre Redefined
- Classic Rock is the best genre
ANDREW HUANG Music production.
- What music gear do you actually need?
- Why pop music is obsessed with this one note
- Learn music theory in half an hour.
12tone Music theory in popular songs.
Middle 8 Video essays on pop songs.
David Bennett Piano Pianist explains musical theory in pop songs.
theneedledrop My go-to music reviewer.
fantano Track reviews, rants about the music industry, and anything that doesn’t fit on The Needle Drop.
- Anderson .Paak & Bruno Mars Blow My Mind
- FLOWER BOY but it’s just some dude’s voice
- Exmilitary Is a Masterpiece
Imaginary Ambition Comedy videos on imitating the sound of music artists.
TwoSetViolin Two Australian classical violinists parody classical musicians, review performances and memes.
- 21 Types of Orchestral Players
- When a 12 Year Old Plays Better Than You
- Professional Vs Beginner Drummer (Feat. Nyango Star)
NPR Music Tiny Desk Concerts have the best sound-mixing of all time.
- Natalia Lafourcade: NPR Music Tiny Desk Concert
- Anderson .Paak & The Free Nationals: NPR Music Tiny Desk Concert
- Adele: NPR Music Tiny Desk Concert
bill wurtz History of japan is an Internet classic.
Caroline Konstnar Black-comedic short songs.
Tom Thum Beatboxer.
- Tom Thum - I Need a Dollar (Beatbox Cover)
- Say Something - Justin Timberlake (Tom Thum Beatbox cover)
- RATCHET FACE- TOM THUM AND QUEENSLAND SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA
SethEverman Comedic recreations of pop songs and retro gaming soundtracks.
- how to create billie eilish’s “bad guy”
- how to create the weeknd’s “blinding lights”
- music genre: video game 2
Marc Rebillet Silly songs improvised on loop machines.
Bichopalo Original short instrumentals.
Adam Ragusea Succinct home cook recipes and food journalism.
- Easier pan pizza in a non-stick — browned base and crispy rim
- What is high-fructose corn syrup, and is it actually bad for you?
- Glazed braised short ribs
Food Wishes OG cooking channel. Wide-ranging recipes twice a week by an American chef.
- Nashville Hot Chicken - How to Make Crispy Nashville-Style Fried Chicken
- Torrone (Italian Nut & Nougat Confection) – Great Valentine’s Day Treat!
- Baby Back Ribs Recipe - Baked BBQ Baby Back Ribs
Sous Vide Everything Sous vide experiments and recipes.
- Sous Vide Basics: STEAKS and EQUIPMENT!
- Most FLAVORFUL Short Ribs and Potatoes I Ever Made!
- I Dry Aged a WAGYU BRISKET and it blew my mind!
GugaFoods Sous Vide Everything but with the grill.
- I Dry Aged A5 Wagyu Picanha now it’s worth $3,000.00!
- Unlocking CRISPY PORK BELLY Secrets
- I cooked the KING OF ALL Briskets, A5 Wagyu!
Pailin’s Kitchen Authentic Thai recipes.
- Tom Yum Goong Recipe (Creamy Style!) ต้มยำกุ้งนำ้ข้น
- Thai Holy Basil Stir-Fry Recipe (Pad Gaprao) ผัดกะเพรา - Hot Thai Kitchen!
- Thai Green Curry Recipe แกงเขียวหวาน - Hot Thai Kitchen
煮家男人Bob’s Your Uncle A Hong Kong home chef makes dishes from all over the world with social commentary.
- 麻辣雞煲 - 異地戀 Spicy Chicken Hotpot - Long Distance Relationships
- 茄香雞肉咖喱 - 頻道抄襲?! Chicken Tikka Masala - Someone copied me channel?!
- 巴東牛肉 - 煮飯與溝仔 Beef Rendang - Cooking and Pulling Part.2
Chinese Cooking Demystified Best authentic Chinese recipes by a Shenzhen couple.
- Dan Dan Noodles - How to Make Authentic, Street Food style Dandan Noodles (担担面)
- Old School Sweet and Sour Pork, without Ketchup (山楂咕噜肉)
- Pineapple Buns - How to Make Hong Kong Bakery-style Bolo Bao (冰火菠萝油)
麻煩哥MaFan Gor Hong Kong (Cantonese, Teochew) and Asian recipes.
- 【麻煩哥】😈極脆鹽酥雞｜無⻣雪藏雞髀，點樣炸到極脆口 (唔係🙅♂️用麵粉)？ 雞肉要香濃😋惹味👍 (裡面仲有九層塔嘅香味😲) 要點做？啖啖肉😍，大人細路食唔停口😈。屋企都輕鬆做到「台式風味小食💯」!
- 【麻煩哥】🌶️胡椒 瀨尿蝦 避風塘🌶️ 炸蒜頭 唔燶 唔苦 點樣做？ 🇹🇭泰國 姐娥🇹🇭 名菜屋企都食到！
- 【麻煩哥】 🐂紅燒牛腩 Chinese Braised Beef Brisket 家庭版 用啤酒嘅甘香味做湯底😋。配水煮「糖色」煮出金紅色嘅紅燒牛腩做法👍。點樣可以喺屋企，做到台式牛肉麵嘅湯底味💯？
Serious Eats Recipes and skills tips.
- Fuchsia Dunlop & Sichuan Flavors: Málà (Numbing & Spicy) Boiled Beef in Fiery Sauce
- Sous Vide Duck Confit
[Fuchsia Dunlop & Sichuan Flavors: Strange Flavor Bang Bang Chicken](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k89AyVmtZT4)
My Name Is Andong Recipes and food history from a German who lived in China.
- The Salmon Sushi Conspiracy
- The Pad Thai Conspiracy
- The EASIEST Hand Pulled Noodles Biang Biang Noodles
Joshua Weissman Recreating fast food, sourdough bakery, other recipes.
- The Ultimate Homemade Sourdough Bread
- Making The Popeyes Chicken Sandwich At Home, But Better
- How To Make Black Garlic At Home, Easily
Pitmaster X Barbecue recipes and experiments from the Netherlands.
- This why my friends love my ROASTED CHICKEN
- $500 WAGYU PICANHA - The Highest Quality Picanha You Have Ever Seen!
- CRISPY PORK ROAST - - How To Roast a Piglet / Spanferkel / Lechon
Babish Culinary Universe Recreating dishes from movies and TV, recipes not as home cook friendly.
- Binging with Babish - How to make a real Philly Cheesesteak from “Creed”
- Binging with Babish: Boeuf Bourguignon from Julie & Julia
- Burgers Basics with Babish
Made With Lau Classic Cantonese recipes.
- Dad’s Cantonese Chow Mein (豉油王炒面)
- White Cut Chicken & Ginger Scallion Sauce (白切鸡姜葱酱) + How to Carve a Chicken, Chinese Style!
- Char Siu (叉燒) - My dad’s recipe for Chinese BBQ Pork!
ByronTalbott Fancy recipes.
Tasting History with Max Miller Guy makes ancient recipes.
- Making Medieval Mead like a Viking
- Yuanxiao from the Ming Dynasty
- Fabulous French Feasts of the 1700s The Marquis de Lafayette’s Wedding
HidaMari Cooking Japanese dessert pastry recipes.
- Japanese Souffle Cheesecake スフレチーズケーキの作り方
- 濃厚抹茶のティラミスの作り方 Matcha Tiramisu
- チョコレート・ミルクレープの作り方 - Chocolate Mille Crepe Cake
Cooking tree 쿠킹트리 South Korean dessert pastry recipes.
- ♥감성자극♥ 복숭아 무스케이크 만들기🍑 : Peach mousse cake Recipe : ピーチムースケーキ Cooking ASMR
- 냄비로 폭신한~ღ’ᴗ’ღ 노오븐 카스테라 만들기 : No-oven Castella without Oven Recipe : お鍋カステラ Cooking ASMR
- 쉽고 완벽한 원픽! 에그타르트 만들기 : Egg Tart Recipe Cooking tree
李子柒 Liziqi Excellent mini-documentaries of a rural Sichuan girl making food and handicraft from scratch.
- 当腊味煲仔饭遇上胡椒猪肚鸡你又以为有故事？还是没有！Lap Mei claypot rice pig maw and chicken soup with pepper
- The life of wheat! Which is your favorite food made from wheat?关于小麦的一生，你最爱吃哪种面食？
- 古老的东方蚕桑文化，治愈每一个怕冷的人——蚕丝被 winter bedding from double-cocoon silk
きまぐれクックKimagure Cook Japanese guy butchers and cooks impressive seafood.
Best Ever Food Review Show Food travel show in Asia and other exotic places.
- RECORD BREAKING THAI PRAWNS!!! The ULTIMATE Thai Seafood Experience in Bangkok, Thailand!
- Most UNIQUE Middle Eastern Street Food in IRAN!!! EXTREME Iranian Street Food Tour!!!
- Most Awkward Moment, Best Guide, Scariest Food and more 2019 BESTY AWARDS!!!
Eater Shows on food and restaurants.
- How a Chinese Barbecue Master Has Been Roasting Whole Pigs for 30 Years — Smoke Point
- How a Master Chef Built a Michelin-Starred Taiwanese Restaurant in a Strip Mall — Mise En Place
- How a Master Sushi Chef Butchers a 250 Pound Bluefin Tuna — Omakase
Kazone Art Tutorials from some of my favourite living artists like Kim Jung Gi, Terada Katsuya.
- Kim Jung Gi - Personal Sketchbook Tour
- Terada Katsuya Character Design Lecture
- How To Draw A Skull Online Course - Part 2: Eye
videogamedunkey Comedic game reviews and op-eds.
Ahoy YouTube channel Mini-documentaries on gaming history and weapons.
ThatGuyGlen Mini-documentaries on development of popular indie games.
- How Stardew Valley Was Made by Only One Person
- How Celeste Was Made and Emerged From Depression
- How The Binding of Isaac Was Made and Designed to Fail
Scott The Woz Long game reviews, editorials, retrospectives.
- Game of the Year Throughout the Years - Scott The Woz
- The Art of Box Art - Scott The Woz
- Nintendo Switch: Four Years In - Scott The Woz
Core-A Gaming Analysis of fighting games.
- Analysis: The Consequences of Reducing the Skill Gap
- Analysis: The Need for Community
- Analysis: Why Button Mashing Doesn’t Work
Kreal Tube Reviews of niche games with unique animation style.
Felix Colgrave Surreal fantastical animations.
vewn Original animations.
psychicpebbles Original animated shorts.
MeatCanyon Dark parodies of pop culture.
- When you wish upon a star - (Pinocchio Parody)
- Secret Formula
- Monster Lab - The Immortal Man (Episode 1)
Piemations Animated parodies and original cartoons.
- Mr. Conductor’s Gold Dust (Thomas the Tank Engine Parody)
- Suction Cup Man! (South Park Inspired Animation)
- Meet the Amazing Team (Full Series)
ExplosmEntertainment Cyanide & Happiness.
- Cyanide & Happiness Compilation - #1
- Purgatony Episode 01 - History’s Greatest Monster
- News To Me With Chip Chapley - Episode 1 “America? That’s News To Me”
cyriak Surreal animations.
からめる Comedic short animations.
Dorkly Short dark comedy animations about games.
- Mario Goes Berserk
- If Videogames Were 10% More Realistic
- Pokemon Rusty: The Complete Journey (EVERY EPISODE)
Flashgitz NSFW comedy animations on geek bro stuff.
Super Science Friends Cartoon series about superpowered scientists who time travel to fight Nazis.
- Episode 1: The Phantom Premise
- Episode 2: Electric Boogaloo Tesla vs Edison
- Episode 3: Nobel of the Ball Featuring Neil deGrasse Tyson
FitnessFAQs Clear calisthenics tutorials.
- Top 10 Rules of Calisthenics (FOLLOW OR FAIL)
- The BEST Way To Do PULL-UPS AT HOME (ALL LEVELS)
- How to Start Calisthenics (THE SMART WAY!)
Mike Thurston Best looking bodybuilder on Youtube.
- Biceps & Triceps A Full Week Of Training (Ep. 5)
- Back & Traps Routine Using ONLY Dumbbells Home Workout
- My 8 Year Transformation Mike Thurston - Aged 18-26
The Art of Photography Documentaries on famous photographers, op-eds, gear reviews.
Brandon Li Impressively edited city footage.
- Hong Kong Strong: Ultimate Chinese New Year 新年快樂
- FAQ’s: All my gear (and why it doesn’t matter so much)
kold Impressively edited travel footage.
Timelab Pro Impressive drone footage.
- Magic of Hong Kong. Mind-blowing cyberpunk drone video of the craziest Asia’s city by Timelab.pro
- 75 000 h.p. The Biggest Nuclear Icebreaker \ 75 000 л.с. Атомный Ледокол Ямал
- Timelab documentary: Hymn to the Great City // Гимн Великому городу. Документальный фильм.
melodysheep Epic CGI footage.
- TIMELAPSE OF THE FUTURE: A Journey to the End of Time (4K)
- LIFE BEYOND: Chapter 1. Alien life, deep time, and our place in cosmic history (4K)
- LIFE BEYOND II: The Museum of Alien Life (4K)
Sam O’Nella Academy Comedic videos on history and obscure facts.
- Fidel Castro’s Dairy Adventures
- Historical Misconceptions For You to Bring Up during Family Dinner
- South Sudan, the World’s Newest Country
Sam O’Nella Vlog Comedic videos that don’t fit on Sam O’Nella Academy.
Casually Explained Observational comedy hand-drawn.
- Casually Explained: Is She Into You?
- Casually Explained: The Spectrum of Intelligence
- Casually Explained: Guide to College and University
BroScienceLife Gym bro satire.
ERB Comedic raps between 2 characters from history or fiction.
- Steve Jobs vs Bill Gates. Epic Rap Battles of History
- Moses vs Santa Claus. Epic Rap Battles of History
- Rasputin vs Stalin. Epic Rap Battles of History
Gus Johnson Comedy shorts and parodies.
ian kung Even shorter comedy shorts.
- How To Ask “What Kind of Asian Are You?”
- when cops ‘mix up’ their weapons at home
- Being friends with a couple who touches too much
Trevor Wallace Short sketches on try-hards.
Caitlin Reilly Short sketches.
Sir Stevo Timothy Sketches as Farmer Michael.
- How to tell an Irishman there may be a ‘gay’ in the family
- There’s no alcoholics in Ireland!
- Michael Loves the Chinese
Joel Haver Comedic rotoscoped shorts.
- I’m quite comfortable with my heterosexuality. Why do you ask?
- Playing an RPG for the first time
- When a character speaks a different language but doesn’t get subtitles
penguinz0 Valgar reviews and commentaries.
Internet Comment Etiquette with Erik Comedic commentary on Internet topics.
- Internet Comment Etiquette: “The Revenge of 5G”
- Internet Comment Etiquette: “Mandela Effect”
- Internet Comment Etiquette: “Artificial Intelligence”
JonTronShow Comedy videos on odd games, products, and people.
- Waterproofing My Life With FLEX TAPE - JonTron
- Vanilla Ice: Cool as Ice - JonTron
- Steven Seagal: Certified Tough Guy - JonTron
NakeyJakey Rants mostly about games and the Internet.
Internet Historian Meme dramatizations of Internet events.
- The Failure of Dashcon The world’s first Tumblr convention
- The Triggering of Shia He Will Not Divide Us
- The Cost of Concordia
LockPickingLawyer Concise videos on lockpicking.
-  You’re Doing it Wrong… The REAL Double Wrench Method
-  Locksmith Says My Videos Are BS… Loses $75 (Maybe)
-  Why I Use This Lock On My Bicycle - Kryptonite Evolution Chain Lock (Series 4)
Denis Shiryaev Upscaled and resounded historical clips in 4K,60fps.
- [4k, 60 fps] Apollo 16 Lunar Rover “Grand Prix” (1972 April 21, Moon)
- [60 fps] Views of Tokyo, Japan, 1913-1915
- [60 fps] Laborers in Victorian England, 1901
- HONG KONG as I saw it in 1949
- Hong Kong: the life of a boy in 1980
- Everyday life in bygone days in Tokyo, 1966 昭和東京
JCS - Criminal Psychology Annotated interrogation footage, comments on forensic psychology.
Primitive Technology An Australian builds things from scratch in the wild without modern tools (tip: turn on captions).
- Primitive Technology: Natural Draft Furnace
- Primitive Technology: Charcoal
- Primitive Technology: Adobe wall (dry stacked)
johndiesattheend Advice from Jason “David Wong” Pargin, author and ex Editor-In-Chief at cracked dot com.